Our Response to COVID-19
The safety of our patients and staff remains our top priority. In response to COVID-19, our office has taken additional steps to ensure a safe environment for our community.
- We are thoroughly sanitizing and disinfecting equipment, surfaces, and eyewear before and after each patient encounter.
- We have increased our frequency in sanitizing common areas.
- Our staff and doctors are wearing masks at all times, and we are currently requiring our patients to wear masks as well.
- To honor social distancing, we will have a maximum of 12 patients per hour in the office. We kindly ask that only the patient, unless accompanied by a guardian or caretaker, be present for the appointment.
- We offer curbside pickup for glasses, contacts, and frame adjustments.
Thank you for entrusting us with your eye care, and we look forward to seeing you. We are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we are taking to keep every patient and staff member safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (703) 724-9948 or request an appointment online.